Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Warren/Barney Frank Ticket



"A new presidential election is upon us. The first votes will be cast in Iowa in just eleven days. Anyone who shrugs and claims that change is just too hard has crawled into bed with the billionaires who want to run this country like some private club."
--Elizabeth Warren

I would be  delighted to have Hillary Clinton as my President. 
I would be even more delighted to have Bernie Sanders as my President, although I'd want Martin O'Malley to be Vice President because I don't know how many heart beats Bernie has left in him.
But that is not my fantasy team. 

Can you imagine Elizabeth Warren President and Barney Frank VEEP?
Just flipping on my computer every morning to the New York Times would be such joy.

Well, we can always dream.




No comments:

Post a Comment