Thursday, July 13, 2017

Donald Dubious

All right, I admit it. 
I'm violating my own rule--I exhorted the press to not take the bait, to try to go 24 hours without mentioning the 45th. And now, here I am, already breaking down. But from now, it will be three days before I mention him again. Promise.


Pia g\Guerra


But I think I may be closing in on a proper name.

Consider the definition, one of the definitions, of the word:


du·bi·ous
ˈd(y)o͞obēəs/
adjective
  1. 1.
    hesitating or doubting.
    "Alex looked dubious, but complied"

    synonyms:doubtfuluncertainunsurehesitantMore

  2. 2.
    not to be relied upon; suspect.
    "extremely dubious assumptions"

    synonyms:suspicioussuspectuntrustworthyunreliablequestionable

And, so, going with the second meaning, of doubtful reliability, I think, for now, it has to be Donald Dubious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment