Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Gotta Love Her: Kamala Comes Out Swinging



Okay, I know just one opinion from an eccentric New Hampshire Democrat is of no importance whatsoever.



I know, I know: Nobody cares what I think. 

I am that tree in the woods which falls and there is no ear to hear it--so my noise doesn't count, it's not even a noise.



But I hear this ad on the radio driving to work this morning, and all I could do was shout: "Finally!"






Finally, we have somebody who is saying what I want to say, what I want to hear, in a way we can get up and cheer about. 

 

The Democrats may not win. 

And you know Donald Trump will never have the balls to set foot on a debate stage with her.





But at least we will bloody the noses of those Goddamn Trumplings.

P.S.

Thanks, Joe. We owe you one.



2 comments:

  1. Mad Dog,
    Kamala wasn’t my first choice prior to Biden stepping aside, but I was impressed by her two speeches- especially the one in Delaware to the campaign workers. She’s been loyal to Biden and that is also a big plus. I’m very excited about her candidacy now- she’ll prosecute Trump out on the stump and on the debate stage and I can’t wait to watch. It will be so fitting for Donald to finally get his comeuppance not only from a woman, but a black woman at that. Now onto her VP pick… I like Pete…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, Pete would be my choice, but thinking about what other people think, I would go with Mark Kelly.

    ReplyDelete